- Be a scientist for the day, explore the mysteries of the universe and find out about the gigantic equipment used by physicists at CERN – particle accelerators and detectors.
- From the tiniest constituents of matter to the immensity of the cosmos, discover the wonders of science and technology at CERN.
Explore Cité des Sciences
- The Cité des sciences presents a host of attractions with exhibitions, a multimedia library, lectures and forums, cultural outreach, coverage of the latest science news, resource centres and unrivalled scope for students. Ever since it opened, the Cité has linked science to the major issues faced by society, focusing on the environmental, geo-economic and ethical questions raised by technological progress and innovation.
- Enjoy 3 full days in this incredible capital city
- Explore the city at your leisure and discover some of the world’s most famous attractions, such as the Notre Dame and see the Eiffel Tower at night
- Visit the Louvre to see first hand iconic, universally admired works such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.