ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
Join us at the LIYSF VIRTUAL STEM programme: 28th July – 9th August 2022.
Please read the below information carefully before submitting an application. Attending students receive a certificate upon successful completion of the programme.
The participation fee/charge of the LIYSF VIRTUAL STEM programme is £275.00 GBP per student.
This covers the total cost of the 13-day virtual STEM learning programme and includes:
- 10 main lecture demonstrations, with Nobel Prize winner lecture.
- Selection of scientific visit content.
- On-demand access to view content throughout the event, watch later and access available for 2months after event.
- Networking element included in the platform with networking carousel and post lecture lounges for participants to meet each other, talk about the programme and debate topics raised.
- Live chat – all sessions have a live chat with our LIYSF staff moderators able to answer questions and will propose questions to lecturers to be addressed in the lecture
- Certificate upon completing the programme.
Pre-Requisites For LIYSF VIRTUAL
You will require a desktop or tablet computer and a stable network connection to enjoy the programme fully. The platform is web-based and works with all main browsers and on Microsoft and Apple devices. There is also a mobile app version for our virtual event as well.
LIYSF VIRTUAL will also offer all content on-demand, so you can catch up with any session that you missed throughout the two weeks.
Participants are responsible for seeking their own financial assistance to support their attendance at LIYSF. Applications are considered on a first come, first served basis and are open until 1st July.
Please complete the “ VIRTUAL LIYSF APPLICATION FORM” on the top right of this page to apply to attend the LIYSF VIRTUAL STEM programme. Submission of this form confirms your application and subject to our acceptance commits you to full payment of the participation fees.
Only submit this form if you have the funds ready, if you are not sure or have questions please contact us.